Full Time Coaching Position - Posted Tuesday 6th March 2018
Situated in North Hertfordshire, Chesfield Downs Golf and Country Club is inviting applications from AA PGA Professionals to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Chesfield Downs benefits from fantastic facilities, an 18 hole course along with a wonderfully designed par 3 course, floodlit 24 bay driving range, gym and spa.
The role is significant and integral to growing our already very successful junior academy, which currently has 120 children per week on its program, which yields in excess of £7000 per 8 week term alongside, immediate income guaranteed for the right candidate alongside the opportunity to create a strong personal client base for themselves.
The successful applicant will:
- Able to work within an existing strong team environment with the Lead Coach and Golf Development Professional who oversees the Golf Hub Academy and the current Assistant Golf Development Professional.
- Have an inspiring coaching philosophy.
- The ability and enthusiasm to drive and grow the current junior academy, delivering the Golf Foundation Passport program
- Able to work alongside and assist our current coaching professional in visiting local schools and sports clubs promoting the game and the club
- Have the skills to organise and deliver coaching for individuals and groups, ensuring that participants’ needs are identified, coaching sessions are planned and delivered to develop participants’ performance and the effectiveness of sessions is evaluated and reviewed all delivered with an energy and passion.
Applications by email and including your CV and cover letter should go to:
Joanne Oliver, Golf Development Professional, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd March 2018